Monday, February 28, 2011

Fun with Heather


When we were at TSC a couple of weeks ago Heather called me an hour or so before we were to meet in a bit of a panic. She had got a text late (or I should say early in the morning telling her she was on at 10 am instead of 3 pm.  Well we rushed over and started to set up when I asked the crew if we needed anything else for the 10 oclock show. They informed me we weren't on until 3. When Heather checked the text she realized it was for another day. Hilarious!  We decided to go have breakfast and on the way Heather dug out her sunglasses and put them on without looking!  This picture just cracks me up everytime. We do have fun at work.


Here are a couple of fun shots from the sets.
I Love my job!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're enjoying your job. It looks like Heather was the perfect gal for the job as well. I think about you often and loved meeting you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Candace. I've missed you. How are you? Thanks for coming by my blog. I've missed all your wonderful pictures you take. don't be a stranger. Wow, I have a huge smile on my face. :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the comment. I love reading them.